Building Highly Motivated Teams
for Maximum Results
A manager has often been compared to a fire hydrant surrounded by a pack of dogs. How do you manage people who often don’t appreciate you for it and usually only become aware of your presence when you do something they consider wrong? This session will focus on the following questions:
• How do you hire, promote and retain the right people?
• How can you build effective work teams where your employees feel a sense of ownership, pride and responsibility in their work?
• How can you build a culture of self-initiative and high quality service to your customers/clients?
• How can you enable your employees to feel inspired to work for a company or organization that values them highly?
• How can you put the right incentives in place to yield maximum productivity?
• How can you give just the right amount of feedback in order to keep your pulse on an employee's progress without becoming a micro-manager?
• How can you set up a reporting structure that is effective and thorough without becoming overly bureaucratic?
• What management processes can you put into place so your employees feel there is due process and fair treatment rather than favoritism?
• How can you deal in a level, stable way with everyone, even the people you don’t like very much?
• How can you lead with your values rather than your emotions?
GLI will examine these questions and offer time-tested strategies that will enable you to manage people toward spectacular results.
Session Learning Objectives
Contact GLI if you would like us to help you customize
a leadership conference for your company or organization.